ABOUT YOUR TENANTS PORTAL
HERE YOU WILL FIND INFORMATION ON HOW TO ACCESS AND USE THE INFORMATION IN YOUR PERSONALISED TENANTS PORTAL
ACCESSING YOUR TENANTS PORTAL
- First time accessing your property portal
Your initial invitation to the portal will be sent from us, it would be an email and contain a link Tenants Portal. All tenants on the lease for the property can and should access this feature
When logging in for the first time, you will need to click on connect with your property.
You must use the email you supplied to us on your original application for your property.
You will be automatically sent an email asking you to set a password. This password will be unique for each tenant.
Once you have set a password, then confirm it. You are then directed to your portal where you can view your property details.
2. Accessing your property portal after you have activated
Once your account is activated you can access your online property portal anytime at garrythomas.com.au/tenants-login/ (please bookmark this link) by using your User Name (email address) and password.
3. Trouble shooting access to your Tenants Portal
If you forget your password at any stage use the Forgotten your password? link. We will send an email to reset the password- you only get 2 hours to reset your password for security reasons!
Please contact us if you have any queries regarding your property.
USING YOUR TENANTS PORTAL
You will have the ability to scroll through the news feed which will outline:
As all maintenance requests must be in writing, we have developed the Tenants Portal to assist tenants in reporting maintenance jobs quickly and effectively.
- Log into your Tenant portal garrythomas.com.au/tenants-login/
- Click on the NEW MAINTENANCE tab at the top of your newsfeed
- Fill out the summary (example: “Kitchen flickmixer tap is leaking underneath into cabinet”)
- Please write a detailed description of how the issue was noticed or occurred, what steps taken to minimise damage or disruption and if any further damage or injury was incurred
- Take photos if possible and click on the UPLOAD button to attach them to your request. The Tenant Portal works perfectly on a smartphone and we have found tenants find it easier to use their phone to report maintenance
- Click SAVE and thats it. We will be notified through our software instantly and notify the owner seeking permission to repair and will provide an update within 24 hours (emergency repairs will be acted on immediately)
MESSAGE YOUR PROPERTY MANAGER
You can message your Property Manager directly from your portal.
Simply click on the MESSAGE AGENT tab and our email address will automatically be added in your email program ready for you to send